What is WebsiteSpark?
The WebsiteSpark programme is designed for small professional web developers and design companies interested in adding proficiency on the Microsoft platform. This may be in addition to the Linux solution or as an alternative. The programme offers free software, tools, support and training needed to provide your customers with competitively priced hosting solutions on the Windows Web platform.
FREE Software and tools:
- Windows Server 2008 Web Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Web Edition
- Expression® Studio 3 (1 user license)
- Expression® Web 3 (2 user licenses)
- Visual Studio® 2008 Professional Edition (3 user licenses)
- DotNetPanel control panel
FREE Support and training:
- Unlimited access to technical newsgroups on MSDN
- Unlimited program support for non-technical issues
- Two technical support incidents per program membership
- Training events and activities
Are you eligible to join WebsiteSpark?
Eligible firms are professional companies with 10 or less employees, who provide web development and design services. If you qualify, you simply need to develop and deploy at least one new website using Microsoft tools and servers within six months of joining the WebsiteSpark program.
Join Today - It's Risk Free with RapidHost
At Rapidhost we are confident that you will be happy with the WebsiteSpark programme. We are therefore offering to pay the full Microsoft exit fee after one year on the programme with RapidHost.
Call Jason Conway your Account Manager on 01753 513 905 for more details and to join today.