Hosted Office Communications Online
Microsoft® Office Communications Online1 delivers robust instant messaging (IM) and presence functionality that enables real-time person-to-person communication across an organization. Through presence awareness, workers can quickly detect a colleague's availability for a time-sensitive consult or business-critical decision - and then connect rapidly using a reliable, security-enhanced IM solution. Whether team members are in the next room or on the next continent, the powerful combination of presence awareness and IM can help improve productivity, drive business efficiencies and build a more agile organization.
Key features include:
- Ability to display and detect presence availability of other users on the network
- Instant messaging over the Internet or a corporate network, with IM text encrypted
- Integration with Microsoft Office Outlook®, Microsoft Office Excel® and Microsoft Office Word for presence awareness and collaboration
- Presence integration with SharePoint sites
- Users can add distribution lists to their Contact Lists and IM with individuals or the entire list
- Person-to-person (1:1) audio and video inside a company LAN (between firewalls) environment
- Remote access to the service over the Internet
- Built on the proven capabilities of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- Increased network security with the Intelligent Instant Message Filter program
- Sign In application installed on users' computers to provide a single sign-in point
» For more information Contact Us.