Hosted Exchange Online
Exchange Online provides employees with access to email, calendar and contact from virtually anywhere at any time, on desktops, laptops and mobile devises, while helping to protect against malware and spam. It offers a secure, scalable and cost effective alternative to buying and installing your own email system. It removes the complexities of managing an enterprise class email system with guaranteed service availability for a regular subscription fee per user per month.
Microsoft offers a comprehensive messaging solution with a simple per-user monthly fee. Key features include:
- 25-gigabyte (GB) mailbox allocated for each user
- Shared calendar, contacts, and tasks
- Microsoft Office Outlook® 2007 and Outlook 2003 connectivity, including Outlook Anywhere
- POP client connectivity
- Browser-based Outlook Web Access
- Cost-saving "deskless worker" licensing for employees who use a company PC on a limited basis
- Virus/spam filtering via Microsoft ForefrontTM Online Security for Exchange
- Push e-mail, calendar, contacts, GAL integration, and tasks for Exchange ActiveSync® enabled devices, including Windows Mobile® 6.0 and above, iPhone 2.0, and many Nokia phones
- Multiple support options for BlackBerry users
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- 99.9% scheduled uptime with financially backed service level agreements
- HTTPS connections to help keep Internet access more secure
- 24/7 Web form and phone-based Tier-2 support for IT administrators
- Sign In application for single sign-on capability
- Directory Synchronization tool to synchronize on-premise and Microsoft Online Active Directory directory service
- Email coexistence enables customers to maintain both on-premises Exchange Server mailboxes and Exchange Online mailboxes in an integrated email environment.
- Migration tools to help move your current mailbox data into the online environment
- Available in 20 countries
» For more information Contact Us.